Zovilo and its affiliates respect your privacy.
collected and used by Zovilo. You are advised to please read the
provided by Zovilo you agree to the collection and use of your
We want you to
* feel comfortable using our desktop websites, mobile sites and mobile applications.
* feel secure submitting information to us.
* contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site.
* know that by using our sites/interface you are consenting to the
collection of certain data.
What information is, or may be, collected from you?
We will automatically receive and collect certain
anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server,
including computer-identification information obtained from
"cookies," sent to your browser from a web server cookie
stored on your hard drive an IP address, assigned to the computer
which you use the domain server through which you access our service
the type of computer you're using the type of web browser you're
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you and not limited to on our
website and mobile sites and mobile applications :
* Name including first and last name.
* Primary email address.
* Alternate email address.
* Mobile phone number and contact details.
* ZIP/Postal code.
* Financial information (like account or credit card numbers); and
* Opinions of features on our websites.
* Other information as per our registration process.
We may also collect the following information:
* About the pages you visit/access.
* The links you click on our site.
* The number of times you access the page.
* The number of times you have shopped on our website, mobile site,
or mobile applications (apps).
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your
information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after
the deletion or the termination of your account.
Who collects the information?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit
our site/applications (apps). We will collect personally identifiable information about
you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line
survey, or contest or any combination thereof. Our advertisers may
collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned
cookies to your browser. The sites/applications contain links to other Web sites/applications.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Websites/applications
which we do not own, manage or control.
How is the information used?
We use your personal information to:
* Help us provide personalized features
* Tailor our sites, applications to your interest
* To get in touch with you when necessary
* To provide the services requested by you
* To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
* Direct our efforts for product improvement
* Contact you as a survey respondent
* Notify you if you win any contest; and
* Send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
* Remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized
service from product offering, advertising and editorial perspectives;
* Recognize your access privileges to our Websites, mobile sites and/ or Applications
* Track your entries in some of our promotions,
sweepstakes and contests to indicate a player's progress through the
promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize
* Make sure that you don't see the same ad repeatedly
* Help diagnose problems with our server
* Administer our websites/applications, track your session so that we can
understand better how people use our sites/apps/ interfaces
With whom will your information be shared?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose
other than to complete a transaction with you.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we
will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to
third parties unless:
* We have your permission
* To provide products or services you've requested
* To help investigate, prevent or take
action regarding unlawful and illegal activities, suspected fraud,
potential threat to the safety or security of any person, violations
* Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court
orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law
enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information?
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or
opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings.
Zovilo reserves the right to send you certain service related
communication, considered to be a part of your Zovilo account
without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your
information and change your account settings at any time.
Upon request, we will remove/block your personally
identifiable information from our database, thereby cancelling your
registration. However, your information may remain stored in archive
on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your
If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any
commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that
information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used
for those purposes.
What security procedures are in place to protect information from loss, misuse or
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the
information under our control, we have in place appropriate
physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our
servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your
information is shared with respective personnel on need to know
basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services
requested by you.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your
personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of
the Internet or telecom or other network/s cannot be made absolutely secure. By using Zovilo,
you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your
information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any
time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall
be effective immediately upon posting to this site.